1. Soap dissolves if you leave it in water.
2. Plants die if you don’t water them.
3. Milk goes off if you don’t keep it in a cool place.
4. Ask the teacher if you don’t understand.
5. I don’t mind if you want to use the car.
6. Children get upset if they’re being bullied.
7. Stamps can be good fun if you enjoy collecting things.
8. It can be hard to access the web if you don’t have a PC at home.
9. The heater comes on if you press this switch.
10.Pasta tastes awful if you let it boil for too long.
11. I can go early on Fridays if I ask my manager’s permission.
12. I usually like listening to the radio if Julie has it on.
13. My mind goes blank if you put me on the spot.
14.The car runs like a dream if you service it regularly.
15.Dogs really like it if you walk them regularly.
1.If I’d had the salmon,I might have got food poisoning.
2.If I’d gone to the interview,I might have got the job.
3. If they’d scored another goal,they would’ve won.
4.If I’d found some money,I would’ve handed it in.
5.If I’d taken a taxi,I would have been there by now.
6.If I’d thrown away your magazine,you would’ve been annoyed.
7.If I’d gone on the trip to London,I would’ve visited Hyde Park.
8.If I’d eaten your chocolates,I would’ve felt a bit guilty.
9.If I’d known it was your birthday,I would’ve got you a present.
10 If we didn’t remember which room it was,we could’ve asked Stephen.
11. If the train had been late, we would’ve missed our appointment.
12. If I’d had the courage,I would’ve confronted her.
13. If I’d opened the shop on Sundays,I would’ve compromised my beliefs.
14. If you’d been here earlier,you could have had a free drink.
15. If my shirt had been dry,I could have put it on.
Someother examples :
If you’d eaten your dinner,you wouldn’t have been hungry.
If I’d married Harry,we would have been happy.
If I’d sold my car to you,you’d have got a bargain.
If you’d attended every lesson,you’d have passed that exam easily.
If it’d been sunny yesterday,we would’ve gone to the beach.
If I’d told you about Chantal,you wouldn’t have believed me.
If we’d read the map properly,we wouldn’t have got lost.
If you’d asked her,she could’ve come as well.
If I’d won the lottery,I wouldn’t be shopping in charity shops!
If you’d eaten all of your main course,you could’ve had some dessert.
If I’d had the chance,I would have gone to university.
If I’d had your phone number,I could’ve called you.
If I’d asked the doctor,she would’ve advised me on what to do.
If I’d lent you my lawnmower,you would have broken it.
If I’d watched that programme,I would’ve been bored stiff.